MY GREEN SCISSORS ORGANIC SALON is dedicated in providing Cosmetology Association of New Brunswick and Public Health approved services.
I have implemented a series of guidelines and recommendations by CANB and Public Health to ensure your well being and mine.
Not all services will be available at all times , please inquire before booking.
All guidelines will be followed on a daily work basis and NO EXCEPTIONS will be granted.
SALON GUIDELINES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Client will fill out a health assessment upon arrival and a no-touch temperature will be taken , recorded and kept on file for contact tracing.
2. Client will be unaccompanied (this includes friends, family or children).
3. Client will sanitize hands with provided sanitizer upon entering.
4. Client will remove street footwear and single use salon slippers/footwear provided.
5. Client will wear cloth/surgical mask provided by themselves prior to entering (bandana and neck gaiter not accepted) if you do not have a mask one will be one provided to you at a small cost.
6. Salon will make sure that all surfaces have been disinfected between clients and all items used are one time use only (exceptions tools ie. scissors, combs, these are disinfected)
7. Salon will only provide service on a one on one basis with staggered appointment times.
8. Salon owner will wear PPE as per recommendation by CANB , Public Health and Worksafe NB.
9. Salon can and will provide any information to the client with regards to chemical cleaning product ingredients if requested.
10. Salon will be inspected as deemed necessary by CANB or Public Health.
11. Salon will answer any questions with regards to Public Safety and will direct client to proper channels for clarifications.
12. Salon will NOT provide drinks, or magazines as per Public Health recommendations, and no outside food or drinks are allowed.
13. Salon will no longer be using the waiting area, instructions before arrival will be explained to client via appointment set up.
14. Salon will offer blow drying when deemed necessary (eg. colour reference) but blow dry styling may be restricted and is discretionary.
15. Salon owner/operator will keep all necessary licenses/permits and insurances current.
16. Salon owner/operator will monitor and record own health status and temperature before every shift.
We all know that our new "normal" seems a bit difficult and strange, but with cooperation and understanding from everyone , and with dedication to following recommendations from our Public Health Ministers, WE WILL OVERCOME COVID-19.
GUIDELINES WILL BE RE-EVALUATED PERIODICALLY AND ADJUSTED WHEN NECESSITATED
Stay SAFE, Stay HAPPY and Stay WELL!