MY GREEN SCISSORS ORGANIC SALON is dedicated in providing Cosmetology Association of New Brunswick and Public Health approved services.
I have implemented a series of guidelines and recommendations by CANB and Public Health to ensure your well being and mine.
Some services may be suspended by Public Health recommendation , please inquire before booking.
All guidelines will be followed on a daily work basis and NO EXCEPTIONS will be granted.
SALON GUIDELINES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Client will fill out a health assessment upon arrival and a phone number kept on record by salon for contact tracing purposes only.
2. Client will be unaccompanied (spouse or friends) exception is minor children.
3. Client will sanitize hands with provided sanitizer upon entering.
4. MASKS are still mandatory until otherwise directed by NB Public Health , regardless of vaccination status. Client will wear cloth/surgical mask provided by themselves prior to entering (bandana, neck gaiter or just a facial visor are not accepted) if you do not have a mask one will be one provided at a nominal cost.
5. Salon will make sure that all surfaces have been disinfected between clients and all items used are one time use only (exceptions tools ie. scissors, combs, these are disinfected)
6. Salon will only provide service on a one on one basis with staggered appointment times.
7. Salon owner will wear PPE as per recommendation by CANB , Public Health and Worksafe NB.
8. Salon can and will provide any information to the client with regards to chemical cleaning product ingredients if requested.
9. Salon will be inspected as deemed necessary by CANB or Public Health.
10. Salon will answer any questions with regards to Public Safety and will direct client to proper channels for clarifications.
11. Salon will NOT provide drinks, or magazines as per Public Health recommendations, and no outside food is allowed at this time. Exceptions may be made if health concerns require water, please inquire before appointment.
12. Salon will give entry instructions before arrival and at time of booking an appointment as there is no waiting area.
13. Salon will conduct business with recommendations from NB Public Health and sometimes a service may be restricted i.e. blow-drying or beard/mustache trimming.
14. Salon owner/operator will keep all necessary licenses/permits and insurances current.
15. Salon owner/operator will monitor and record own health status and temperature before every shift.
We all know that our new "normal" seems a bit difficult and strange, but with cooperation and understanding from everyone , and with dedication to following recommendations from our Public Health Ministers, WE WILL OVERCOME COVID-19.
GUIDELINES WILL BE RE-EVALUATED PERIODICALLY AND ADJUSTED WHEN NECESSITATED
Stay SAFE, Stay HAPPY and Stay WELL!